Monday, October 22, 2012

Why blog?

Welcome!  My name is Anamaria Micu! I am first and foremost a daughter of the King, saved by His amazing grace! I am also blessed to be a wife and mom to two precious children!  I started this blog reluctantly to be honest...as I do not consider myself a writer nor do I know anything about blogging... but really just wanting to share my story and hoping it can encourage others and bring hope. God has been laying on my heart a desire to encourage others, especially women, who have experienced the loss of a child! However, I hope this blog encourages every broken heart and anyone going through a storm in their life!

If you’ve stumbled across this blog due to the death of a child, my heart breaks for you!  Knowing that heartache full well, I pray for God to wipe your tears, wrap you in His tender, loving arms, and give you His peace that surpasses understanding!  ” I pray that out of His glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.” (Ephesians 3:16-21)


I hope you will find hope and encouragement here and a safe place to lay your prayer requests and share your story!  Our stories may be different, but pain is pain!  May God be glorified through all our storms and through everything posted here! Through His strength, we CAN sing through the storms!


Blessings,


Anamaria

No comments:

Post a Comment